I’ve been traveling! Little trips, yes, but travels nonetheless. Which means it’s time for me to learn the ropes. How do I balance the travel and fun with the writing about it? I guess I’ll find out if I’m going to make a thing out of this blog, eh?
Here’s a taste of what I’ve been up to:
- Somerset Mountain Craft Days
- Pirates game vs. Cubs at PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
- Harrisburg capitol and museum tour
- Conrad Weiser Homestead in Berks County, PA
- Winterthur Museum and Gardens in Delaware
I plan to write a post about each of these, but they won’t be all at the same time, especially because tomorrow we leave for yet another brief adventure. What is it with September and the sudden spontaneous travel ideas? I love it!
Today’s plan: publish my post about Mountain Craft Days, air out the camping equipment, and pick up my car from its very first PA state vehicle inspection.
In other news: I started a Facebook page for my blog.